Friday 28 December 2012

COMC Black Friday Order Part I: Gypsy Queen

A Christmas present to myself, my big COMC order finally arrived giving me enough to post about until the new 2013s hit the shelves. The first batch of scans is pile of short prints including a few of the more expensive ones checked off the list and a Ty Wigginton SP to complete my Rockies team set. Freddie Freeman 2011 Rookie for 1.50, Babe Ruth short print for under $2 and a Hank Aaron SP for $1.85 all good deals in my eyes. A small pile of 2012 Photo variants bring me to within 14 of the set.

I still have lists for 2011 (here) and 2012 (here) if anyone is interested in a trade.









3 comments:

  1. Oh man - that 2011 Aaron card looks mighty fine. I do wish I bought more 2011 GQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a link to my "for trade" list for 2011 Gypsy Queen: http://fanofreds.blogspot.com/2011/12/2011-topps-gypsy-queen-for-trade-list.html

    Let me know if you want to trade! Hopefully we can work something out since I'm still working on that set too (plus a bunch of others).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gypsy Queen...swooooon.

    I am really excited for the 2013 set. Who wants to bust some boxes?

    ReplyDelete