Friday 4 August 2017

Trade with ketchupman36



It's been a busy summer and I haven't put the time I would like into my hobby, but there are still a few trades rolling in, this one from the awesomely named ketchupman36. My favorite part might be the above Rockies sticker that is all shiny and refractory. Weird, but I like it.



A trio of Kings rookies from Prestige, I know the Kings are bad, and will be bad this year, but at least there is hope and excitement.


A couple Angels pitchers than might be "Short Term Stop" (TM Dime Boxes) candidates. Chacin is falling in with Chris Iannetta and Drew Pomeranz as former Rockies I still collect, and as much as I dislike the Giants, I always had a soft spot for Timmy.

A few Rockies pitcher rookie cards, I feel like no matter how good Hoffman becomes, he will always be the return for Tulo.


Finished off with a couple Raimel Tapia cards, I have to say, the more I see 2017 Bowman, the more I like it.


1 comment:

  1. I got the sticker from a grocery store sticker machine who knows how many years ago. I almost threw it away until your trade came along!

    ReplyDelete