Friday 3 August 2012

"Going To California" or "Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair"

Not a card related post, but baseball related in a way, preparing for a week of no posts as I am flying out to San Francisco tomorrow for a week vacation to relax, eat and take in a couple ball games in Oakland and S.F. Going to a major league ballgame is no small thing for someone who lives about 900 miles from the closest MLB stadium. I am also lucky enough to have a significant other who is a baseball fan and we get to watch her Blue Jays against the A's and my Rockies in S.F. in the same trip. I will have a computer along but will not be posting anything until I get back so in case someone notices the lack of activity this is why.

1 comment:

  1. here's to the rocks stomping them orange and blacks. enjoy the games.

    ReplyDelete