Wednesday 3 June 2015

Bowman "Black" Collection - Kyle Freeland

The Bowman Black Collection autos are one of my favorite things that Topps does, and that is pretty  obvious by the amount of cash I have shelled out for them over the years. So there was a serious "WTF" moment when I saw this card. For one thing, it's not black, and it's signed with a blue pen and not the usual silver marker. Sometime I think it not so bad, but then I see it next the ether Black Collection auto and release this is a terrible card. It looks like most if not all of these inserted in 2014 Bowman Sterling are like this, but all of the 2015s that I have seen have gone back to the regular black.

Kyle Freeland was the Rockies top pick last year, 8th overall, and went 3-0 with a 1.15 ERA over 10 games between two levels. He has yet to pitch in 2015 because of shoulder fatigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment