Tuesday 4 April 2017

2017 Gypsy Queen Box Break 2


Forgive my laziness but I am not breaking down the second box as much as the first. Mostly because they are so similar. A couple differences, box 2 contained 2 base doubles, and switch a Black & White parallel for a green back, that's about it. My box topper is Zack Greinke, despite the potential storage issues, these are very nice looking cards.




Same breakdown of inserts, this box had two base autographs, but I feel like a base Alex Reyes beats a purple Joe Musgrave.


More or less the same again, I really like the card backs this year, and the green backs are pretty sweet. Still to come, I will take a post to review what I thought of the two boxes and get a tradelist going, I am looking to be well short of the base set with a lot of dupes, so hopefully I can get some trades going.

No comments:

Post a Comment