Saturday 24 March 2018

Cards from Burbank

I sure most of you have seen Burbank Sportscards around the trading card marketplace. They recently listed some stuff I was interested in so I placed an order. It came fast, was well packed and shipping to Canada was very reasonable which gets very high marks from me. On to the cards.

Three more 2011 Gypsy Queen mini photo variations, these bring me up to 24 out of 100.



More Gypsy Queen from 2011, this time a mini black parallel, one of my favorite parallels of all time, making me miss the old Gypsy Queen sets.


A Members Only parallel of Trenidad Hubbard, which was the last of his Rockies cards I needed.


Another of my favorite parallels with a 1996 Ultra Gold Medallion, you see, this is how you do parallels, not missing team name or Blackless.

Kind of a weird one, a photo variation of Kenny Wright, the regular base version has him in a Jaguars uni, this one I think came from factory sets, and is Wright's only card in a Redskins Uniform.

and finally an acetate version of Bill Brooks from the Playoff 1st and Ten 1997 set.

4 comments:

  1. Always blown away at the amount of cards Burbank has in their inventory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive seen a lot of people complain about them, but I've been a customer since at least 2001. With them, you know it's going to be packed well, arrive quickly and be exactly what you ordered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only possible complaint I would have had is the cost of the cards was maybe a little high, but these all have been hard to track down and the cheap shipping offset the card cost for me easily.

      Delete
  3. Burbank is the go-to place for rare stuff. Yes their prices are a bit higher, but you get what you pay for. Nice cards!

    ReplyDelete