Monday 30 December 2013

Final Trade of 2013

The last post of 2013 featuring the last trade of 2013. A mix of stuff from the wantlist via Zistle. The above Ellis Burks was almost on my 30 best Rockies card list, and is a welcome addition to the Rockies binder.


More Rockies additions, including a Brad Hawpe that did make my top 30 Rockies cards. More catchers, I am not sure about the extreme closeup on the Jeff Reed, and the Oswalt and Ottavino leave me just Reid Brignac shy of catching up on the One of every Rockies collection.
A couple for the catcher binder, I love the Brad Ausmus being stalked by Dinger card.
A few cards Closer to the 2013 Series 2 base set, only 6 to go.
And a few Redskins I didn't have cards of. I so wanted Bacarri Rambo to be good and make it worth buying a Rambo jersey, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment