Friday 16 March 2012

Mailday: 2012 Topps Purple

Small mailday featuring my favorite of the 2012 Topps parallels, the Toys R Us Purple borders, these look amazingly good, being a Rockies fan what more could you ask for than purple borders. I haven't seen to many mentions of the new addition to the corporate border parallels joining the Target Red and Walmart Blue so I thought I would show them off. The 2012 Pomeranz rainbow is now closer to completion, along with two more for the Rockies catcher collection with Wilin Rosario and Jordan Pacheco. The one weird thing I noticed is that the card backs feature minor league stat totals even though all three appeared in games with the Rockies in 2011, strange. All three are "rookie cards" and I have high hopes for all three to contribute for the Rockies in 2012.










No comments:

Post a Comment