Wednesday 9 April 2014

Canadian Trading

It's always nice when a trade doesn't have to to cross international borders, this was the case with the latest Zistle trade with fellow Canuck Olerud363.

 The highlight for me was 3 Gypsy Queen short prints, leaving me 9 short of the 350 card set.

Some 2014 Flagship including Mike Trout, former Montreal Expo Bruce Chen and Mark DeRosa, which is one of my favorite cards in the set.
Mark Bellhorn was the lone Rockies card and my first from 2004 Donruss, Mo Vaughn showing off the amazingly terrible "Turn Ahead the Clock" jersey and Al Leiter with a rare warm-up jacket shot.
and what would a Canadian trade be without some CFL cards, a pair of CFL Hall of Famers and 1989 Grey Cup Champions, Bobby Jurasin and Dave "Robokicker" Ridgway.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with those short prints. They were the bane of my existence for a few moths...I think I threw myself a big party when I finally got my last one (which, if my memory serves me, was the Mike Trout).

    ReplyDelete