Wednesday 30 April 2014

Red Hot Zistle Trade

A quick Zistle trade, as tired as I am with Parallels (I know that seems weird from a guy that built a rainbow last year), I love the 2014 Topps Red Hot Foil parallels, so when two Rockies were offered up, I jumped at the trade. Nolan Arenado is quickly becoming a favorite, after winning the Gold Glove as a rookie in 2013, he is looking as good or better in 2014, and his bat is starting to heat up. Rex Brothers has crazy closer quality stuff, but can be a little wild. I am really looking forward to filling up a page with these.

Even though I really don't like Heritage, the expanded checklist makes for some cards I feel the need to collect. This is Kawasaki's first real Blue Jays card (I don't count Panini), he is quite possibly the most popular back-up infielder in baseball, check out youtube if you don't believe me. The last card was one I overlooked until All The Way To the Backstop posted about it. Chris Robinson has been a staple of Canadian baseball for a few years playing in the WBC in 2006 and 2013, the Olympics in 2008 as well as being a member of the team that won gold in the 2011 Pan Am games.

No comments:

Post a Comment