Monday 11 December 2017

Black Friday Box 1: 2015 Clear Vision


I don't usually do the Black Friday thing other scouring COMC for sales and buying the christmas gifts that I has saved in my amazon cart. This year I had some extra paypal funds from selling my video game collection, so I decided to try blowouts black friday thing. It was honestly kind of frustrating and I missed out on some stuff I had my eye on with the whole rotating in-stock out of stock thing they do. I did end up with 4 box, the Revolution being my main goal, the extra being Clear Vision.




Here is pack one, 4 cards per pack, 5 packs per box, not a lot of cards for a full price box, but worth it on the sale price. Three base cards and a rookie of Jonathan Simmons. 


And a nice bonus from pack 1, a John Wall shadowboxy kind of thing, really nice card and the best basketball card I have ever pulled.

Pack 2 with a really nice Porzingis rookie and Brook Lopez with the dreaded acetate bad cropping.

Pack 3 with an Isaiah Thomas base card and a numbered Steph Curry.


Pack 4 had my first insert, a Gary Payton and Tim Duncan with his nose cut off.


Pack 5 with my first Kings card, a Willie Cauley-Stein numbered to 99.

Honestly, I love these cards, this was a really fun box to break, even with the low number of cards per box. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the John Wall auto! It sure is an attractive card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing I don't like about the Blowout sales is that I don't want to place multiple orders across several days when I find the deal of the day because I would get killed on shipping. It would be nice to be able to buy a box, hold it in my account, then have everything shipped together at the end of the sale. Kinda like you can do on COMC.

    ReplyDelete