Friday 25 July 2014

Heavy Metal Mainiac

A Recent addition from the bay, a Wilin Rosario framed metal card from 2013 Museum Collection. I usually don't bother with the budget-breaking high end stuff, but I will make an exception the odd time, and if I can get my hands on one of these for a reasonable price, I will jump at it. These are super thick metal framed and really need to be seen in person to be fully appreciated. For all the things that Topps does wrong, this is an example of something that they do right.

3 comments:

  1. Cool card! I've always wanted one, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. They were a case hit in Museum Collection so they are hard to come by. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice purchase, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I grabbed a McCutchen one back in 2012 and its one of my favorite autos I own.

    ReplyDelete