Thursday 15 November 2018

A Completed Set 27 Years in the Making (TCDB Trade #33)


Yes, it took me 27 years to complete probably the most overproduced junk wax of all junk wax sets, 1991 All-World CFL. This was the last card I needed and there was no way I was paying 99 cents on COMC. Finally it came via trade, allowing me to check off my first hand collated football complete set.



A couple of Phillies from other sets I am slowly building in 2018 Gypsy Queen and 2014 Bowman Platinum.


A Benito Santiago for the catcher collection


and the lone Rockie, a Riley Pint from this years Bowman Platinum. I really like this set design and should pick up more eventually. Also a cameo by the Spring Training Mountain Logo Hat, although I am not as big of a fan of the 2018 version with the Colorado flag build into it.

2 comments:

  1. Is that "Pinball" Clemons? I heard he was really good. Congrats on completing the set, after all this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing your set!

    ReplyDelete