Wednesday 29 May 2013

Cam Neely and the 7 Cent Auto

Buying cards online has been made a little harder for me with the new US postal rates into Canada, so looking for Canadian sellers has become the best way to buy. When I saw this card I hoped I could get it cheap and won the auction for 3.75 shipped. There are few cards of Cam Neely with the Canucks and even fewer in the classic giant 'V' jerseys, while the black and white photo doesn't do these justice, the yellow jersey piece makes a great card and a numbered to 99 of a Hall of Famer and my boyhood hero made this a must buy. The seller offered combined shipping so while looking for anything else interesting I found a certified auto of Bill Muckalt with a one cent start, I threw a bid and won it for 7 cents. Not a card I needed, or really wanted, but what collector would turn down a certified auto for 7 cents.




No comments:

Post a Comment