Thursday 22 August 2013

Acetate Appreciation: 2013 Momentum NFL Clear Cut

Panini seems to have embraced acetate this season with inserts in the Prestige product and now clear parallels of the entire Momentum set. These have been a little out of my price range and have been slow in showing up so I cheated by stealing some scans off the Bay. The "Clear Cut" checklist is the same as the base set, but the card design and photos are different. From first glance these cards are very nice, I love the faded logo behind the player photo and the design is nice and simple, with the base "non-rookie" cards being the better of the two in my eyes. The rookie design is very similar to the 1999 Playoff Momentum SSD acetate set that I will be posting about next week. I will definitely be trying to track some of these down.




No comments:

Post a Comment