Wednesday 26 March 2014

Mini Mailday

It took me a while to jump aboard the mini bandwagon, and while I am not fully obsessed with them, I jump at the chance to add certain tobacco size cards. First up is a 2011 Gypsy Queen photo variation of Troy Tulowitzki, the first 100 card in the Gypsy Queen set have mini versions with different photos, and are very hard to find.

The Private Stock brand from Pacific included tabacco size cards as well, I am surprised you don't see more of these around with the popularity of minis in the last few years. The Helton is from the 1999 set and the Juan Sosa is numbered to 99 from the 2000 rookie inserts.

My favorite minis are the Gypsy Queen black parallels, I am just down to the Tulowitzki and Fowler to complete the 2013 Rockies set team.

No comments:

Post a Comment