Thursday 29 May 2014

Zistle Trade #23

A pretty large Zistle trade with around 30 cards coming my way. This is the third trade over at Zistle with Laurie V from LV's TTM blog. No surprise the trade centered around some 2014 Gypsy Queen short prints. These four put me needing 27 more, it always nice to check Mike Trout off the list along with a rookie of Billy Hamilton. 
Four more 1971 style cards from 2012 Archives, 19 left to go on these
Some randoms for the catcher collection, Jose Canseco pitching, and a couple 1987 OPC's, a set that I am slowly and lazily building,
 Some Rockies, this time from 2013 Archives, and a Cargo from Bowman Platinum, my pick for most under-rated Bowman set in Topps current line-up.
Mini's of various sizes from various sets
finished of by Hall of Famer Russ Grimm, and a Skybox Glen Rice rookie from the 1990 Skybox set, if I were to ever build a basketball set, this would be the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment