Sunday 8 April 2018

TCDB Trade with an International Flair


As my collection and want-list get slowly added to TCDB, I am starting to get back to were I was with zistle, mainly getting more than just Rockies cards. The most recent trade from there had a good stack of WBC cards to increase my Canadian baseball collection, along with a Munenori Kawasaki, because who doesn't love Munenori Kawasaki.



A few more randoms, a 1971 Nolan Ryan re-print, Jim Abbott from 1993 Upper Deck with a pre-interleague AL pitcher at the plate card, and a really cool Mac Suzuki and Masanori Murakami, the first Japanese Major Leaguer from 1964. 


The first Rockies appear in the catcher section, but my favorite has to be the Jeff Tackett card.

A couple new Nolan Arenado cards including a 1991 design from Topps Archives

even more Japanese content with Masato Yoshii

finally, a couple Rockies-that-never-were in Cory Riordan and the awesomely named Correlle Prime.

1 comment:

  1. Correlle Prime is a great name, I had a few of his bowman prospect cards. And 1991 Topps looks fantastic in Archives. How long before it gets the Heritage treatment? 2040? :/

    ReplyDelete