Thursday 23 May 2019

Cards from Cards on Cards


Some "Guilt-free" basketball from Cards on Cards. NBA has been put on the back-burner due to budgetary concerns, so getting some new basketball was a welcome surprise. Starting off with De'Aaron Fox, and Prestige rookie card and Panini Status which I love for the old Skybox vibes.





More recent Kings stuff I did not have from the "Young Superteam", although I guess Jackson doesn't count as he is now a Maverick.


Two of my current favorites in Marvin Bagley and a super shiny Bogdan Bogdanovic.


More Shiny with George Hill and Chris Webber


another shiny and freshly peeled Alaa Abdelnaby from 1994 Finest


Michael Smith and Brian Grant from a couple of the better looking sets from 1994.


and finally my new oldest basketball card, 1981 is not exactly vintage, but I will happily add it to the PC.

1 comment:

  1. 1981-82 Topps basketball is a great set. It's one of those affordable treasures. I think I picked my set up for around $20 five or six years ago. The rookie crop isn't the greatest, but it does have the Kevin McHale rookie card. And it contains a really nice looking 2nd year Magic Johnson.

    ReplyDelete