Friday 4 September 2020

Check Out My Washington Football Team Cards


My first COMC package of 2020, almost a years worth of cards, which turned out to be a relatively small amount. Starting with 2 more 2018 Spectra Alex Smith cards giving me 7 out of 12 in hand, with a couple more on the way.




Two more Brad Edwards cards, including the hard to find 1994 Stadium Club Super Bowl XXIX Embossed parallel, leaving me 4 cards away from completing the major release super collector master set.


Some new Sean Taylor cards, putting me up to 50 unique cards, including a die-cut Skybox LE, 2007 Refractor and an oddball from the Hero Deck series of playing cards.


Speaking of Hero Deck, the only "card" of 70 Greatest Redskins member Rusty "The King" Tillman, Terry Metcalf, and former Redskin, Adrian Peterson, with a very Metal Universe feeling parallel from Unparalleled featuring the throwback uni.


Some post playing career Art Monk cards


A metal card from 2019 Elements, I'm not super in love with these, but for under $3 it was worth picking up, looks way better in-hand than in a scan.


Andre Lott, Hall of Famer Jason Taylor with a short term stop and Landon Collins (acetate good, belly shirts bad).


ending with some Redskins QBs, Colt McCoy, Case Keenum and Heath Shuler sporting the 1995 throwbacks.


2 comments:

  1. Although I always enjoy seeing cards of Sean Taylor... they always remind me of his tragic death. I sure miss seeing him hit guys on the field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Pickups. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue to collect WFT cards after the name change or not.
    But you know I have a 1600 and a 3200 count box of Washington doubles...if you only had lists...

    ReplyDelete