Friday 4 September 2015

Football Filled Zistle Trade

Some nice Redskins coming my way via zistle, including 4 Topps Fire, these look really good with the Burgundy and Gold background. The Silas Redd is a Flame Foil parallel which don't look as good as the base set to me, but still a cool card.

My first cards of a couple current Redskins, Andre Roberts and Perry Riley, Jr.

A card that should be in every football card collection, Calvin Johnson from a serious weather game against the Eagles.

Barkevious Mingo for the Key and Peele collection. This might be my favorite name in the NFL right now.

 
A couple more 2012 Prestige, still one of my favorite base card designs of the last few years and a set that I slowly chip away at.

and one lone baseball card, a different kind of pitcher at the plate card with Tom Glavine sliding into home surrounded by the yellow border that is unmistakably 1991 Fleer.

2 comments: