Tuesday 9 January 2018

Cards from Cards on Cards


My first package (series of smaller packages) for 2018 arrived from Cards on Cards, and nicely fit into my current phase of basketball collecting. The above Harry Giles is a pretty sweet card to start with, nice purple swatch of a long term Kings project who has been hurt all year so far.





Another Kings rookie this time from a few years back, a really neat wood fronted card of Canadian buy Nik Stauskas. I have been collecting more and more Threads stuff recent, a really unrated set in my opinion.


More rookies, what collector doesn't love the Rated Rookie logo?

Stickers! Always something fun about stickers, highlights here being the De'Aaron Fox rookie and Mitch Richmond HOF sticker.


A couple Buddy Hields with a really excellent photo on the Hoops card.

Some shiny stuff, I really love the 1991 Donruss style that Panini resurrected and a new Boogie to add to the collection.

Finished off with some random good stuff including Spencer Hawes on with a combination of card, pose and jersey, might be the ugliest basketball card I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment