Tuesday 3 August 2021

2 Card Mailday (a.k.a. I don't buy new cards anymore)


It wasn't a conscious decision, there was just a general lack of excitement for new releases this year. Eventually these two cards peaked my interest from the online release of Topps T206, both were needed for the One of Every Rockies PC, Elias Diaz is a catcher card, and since Gypsy Queen dumped them I needed to get my mini fix elsewhere. Not a set that features in-game photos, but I like these cards anyway. Entering them into the collection I wondered how many other 2021 cards I had. The answer...



One. 

So now I have three 2021 cards in my house, pretty amazing considering it is August. I do have two more in a COMC order due to ship in October and a planned trip to the big city will maybe yield some Gypsy Queen packs, but until then, three.

No comments:

Post a Comment