Tuesday 22 February 2022

You Know You Are A Good Guy When...

 

You know you are a good guy when you send other people cards on your birthday. That is just what Mr. Buckstorecards has done, his most recent package coming close to his famous Feb 14 B-day. The highlight being my first Chris McMahon card on one of my favorite products, Bowman Platinum.


Basketball has been a budgetary cut, so it's nice to get some from somewhere, including longtime favorites Jason Williams & Peja Stojakokic and my first Haliburton rookie just in time for him to be traded away.

Coach Card! Coach Rookie Card Even!


I really like 1990 Fleer, the team colors really pop on these ones along with Hall of Famer Sonny Jurgensen.


A recently retired Tuukka double take


closed out by Saint Cameron and Hal "Skillsy" Gill.

As always, thanks to Doug and once I get to a card shop, I will try to gather some returns.

2 comments:

  1. That Sonny is sweet! Swell cards from the late 80's and early 90's are very underrated in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete