Thursday 6 November 2014

Platinum Zistle Trade

Another Zistle trade, this time sending some early 90's Upper Deck hockey away for baseball. 15 of the 16 cards I received we from 2014 Bowman Platinum, the only exception being the above Carlos Gonzalez from this years Finest set. Not a card that was high on my wantlist, but I wanted to see if these cards were are ugly in person as the look in scans. My opinion on this set has mellow from "Oh my God, that is the worst looking card design I have ever seen", to "Yup, it's ugly alright". Ever year Topps Finest pushes the boundaries of terrible looking baseball cards, and this year is no exception.
 To clease the eyes I did scan a few of the better looking cards from a set that I really like to design of.








The lone catcher in the pile, Yadier Molina who just picked up his 7th straight Gold Glove award,

another Cardinal, Adam Wainwright, but the real star here are the socks,
and a MadBum, as much as I despise the Giants, a person still has to respect what Bumgarner did in the playoffs this year.

A small sample of what I got, if anyone is interested in trading away some Platinum base let me know and maybe we can work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment